With this week’s 2-part series on mental health, we focus first on a podcast dedicated to helping you achieve better mental health by cutting ties with toxic family members. This is one of the hardest journeys many people ever face. In part 2, we’ll invite you on a path to greater self-discovery, in part as we each encounter and walk-through grief.
Sherapy Sessions Show Notes:
Facts are there are many many families that are just so toxic that they set out to destroy our lives.
In today’s bonus podcast episode, you will learn:
- Our toxic family members insist that they love us. But if they are unhealthy, then whatever they believe about love must be unhealthy too.
- The difference between flawed and toxic
- The first place to start when trying to determine if what we have is healthy love is to look at how we feel around someone the majority of the time we are with him or her.
- What is healthy love?
Connect with Dr. Sherrie Campbell:
- Website: https://drsherriecampbell.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SherrieCampbellPhD
Books by Dr. Sherrie Campbell:
- Adult Survivors of Toxic Family Members: Tools to Maintain Boundaries, Deal with Criticism, and Heal from Shame After Ties Have Been Cut
- Your Pocket Therapist: Quick Hacks for Dealing with Toxic People While Empowering Yourself
- But It’s Your Family…: Cutting Ties with Toxic Family Members and Loving Yourself in the Aftermath
- Success Equations: A Path to Living an Emotionally Wealthy Life
- Loving Yourself: The Mastery of Being Your Own Person
Check out the Sherapy Master Class: The Toxic Family Sherapy Course designed to help people master toxic family members and turn their life around to one of freedom, peace, and empowerment.
Get early access to news, insights, and tips straight from your inbox. Subscribe to Dr. Sherrie’s email list, go to https://drsherriecampbell.com/
Connect With Us — And Recommend Podcasts To Feature — No Topic Is Off Limits
Do you want your show to be featured on our next Podtease? Send us a note via Instagram @podtease — or join The Mediacasters Community and connect with us live in weekly office hours (details below).
Step 1: Join The Mediacasters Community! It’s a free, vibrant space for podcasters, authors, public speakers, media darlings, and producers to connect and grow! https://themediacasters.mn.co
Step 2: Send Corinna & Jules a message from the community page (or via Instagram @podtease or @themediacasters) and ask for the form to be featured on Podtease. Upon completion, they will assess your podcast for fit. Approved podcasts will be featured in the next 12 weeks.
Step 3: Engage in The Mediacasters Community and make new friends in podcasting – because none of us should go it alone! We can grow (and have fun) together!