Welcome to the show where we talk about everything that can help you propel your business to a new stratosphere. Julie Lokun talks all things story telling and how you should use your story to make an impact and money.
In this episode, we will discuss the power of storytelling in business and how it can help you differentiate yourself from others and build a lasting relationship with your audience.
Email Julie your thoughts and stories: email@example.com
The Media Tips Your Need To Know
- Julie shares that for a long time, she thought she didn’t have a story to share with her audience, clients, and potential customers.
- She emphasizes that we all have a story that has propelled us to be where we are today.
- Julie mentions that she recently wrote an article for Entrepreneur Magazine that inspired her to talk about the topic of storytelling.
- She explains that storytelling has been binding the human race together for centuries, and it is a powerful way to connect with your audience and grow your business.
- Julie emphasizes that without a quality narrative, your service, products, or book can get lost in a sea of a million others.
- She mentions that sharing your personal experiences, struggles, and successes can build trust and empathy with your audience and create a longer-lasting relationship.
- Julie encourages the audience to make their stories quick, poignant, and evocative, to make people stop, think and remember.
- She shares that she is doing a talk on the power of storytelling and building your business and highlights the importance of forging a powerful emotional connection with your audience.
- Julie shares her personal story of being branded the “loudmouth of the nursery” when she was born and how she spent years trying to fit in and dimming her light.
- She emphasizes that she eventually realized her true passion was sharing her story and elevating other people’s stories.
- Julie encourages the audience to define their story by asking themselves the following questions:What experiences have shaped me into the person I am today?
- What are my passions and why are they important to me?
- What challenges have I faced and how have I overcome them?
- What impact do I want to make on the world?
- She invites the audience to share their stories with her on Instagram or email.
- Julie concludes by reiterating the importance of storytelling in business and how it can help you stand out and connect with your audience on a deeper level.
Join Our Community And Create A Buzz For Your Business
Get Our Favorite Microphone Here: The Shure MV7⬇
Why We LOVE The Shure MV7:
Shure’s SM7B mic is a long-time favorite among producers and recording engineers. Now Shure offers a version of this legendary mic at a modest price designed for podcasters and gamers: meet the MV7.
The Shure MV7 features both USB and XLR outputs. So you can record directly to your smartphone or computer, or run the signal through a traditional audio mixer. And you can do both simultaneously — a great way to save a backup recording. The MV7 has a built-in headphone jack for monitoring, with a built-in touch panel for easy volume adjustment. #shure
Follow us on all social spaces @themediacasters
Join The Mediacasters Community FREE for a limited time: https://themediacasters.mn.co
Get our #1 new book release! The book, Audiocasters teaches you how to launch, market, and, monetize your podcast! Get it here!
Podcast website: https://themediacasters.com
The network website, with all our community, shows: https://podpage.com/themediacasters